December 28, 2006

How the rotation is going to shape up

So if it were up to me, I wouldn't sign Jeff Weaver or anyone else for that matter. I was just panicking in the post after I heard about Barry Zito signing with the Giants.


I say just let the farm system give the rotation a whack.

Here are the following farm hands that will be trying out for a spot in next year's rotation:

1. Philip Humber
2. Mike Pelfrey
3. Oliver Perez
4. Alay Solar
5. Jason Vargas

The Mets will need to fill 2 spots on the roster, so here is my mock rotation for next year:

Before the All-Star Break:
1. Tom Glavine
2. Orlando Hernandez
3. John Maine
4. Oliver Perez
5. Philip Humber

After the All-Star break:
1. Pedro Martinez
2. Tom Glavine
3. Orlando Hernandez
4. John Maine
5. Oliver Perez

Let's go Minors!

No comments: