April 30, 2007

Valentin Officially Put On DL

Anthony Di Como at Mets.com, writes about Jose Valentin and his placement on the Disabled List:


The Mets also placed Valentin on the disabled list with a partial tear of the ACL ligament of his right knee. The injury occurred in Saturday's game against the Nationals, and Minaya said he expects it to sideline his second baseman for two to four weeks.

"I'm not going to be crazy to try to work too much, try to come back earlier and then something worse happens," Valentin said. "I'm going to take my time, whatever it takes. The bottom line is that I'll be back."

1 comment:

baseball dvds said...

I am afraid that this statement is not correct"I'm not going to be crazy to try to work too much, try to come back earlier and then something worse happens," Valentin said. "I'm going to take my time, whatever it takes. The bottom line is that I'll be back.
".I would appreciate if you can further elaborate this.Thank you.
baseball dvds.