July 25, 2007

Grudzielanek Removed From Lineup

Over at MLB-Trade Rumors they write about the Royals second baseman, Mark Grudzielanek, who was all of a sudden dropped from the lineup for tonight's game against the Yankees:


A friendly emailer tells me that Royals second baseman Mark Grudzielanek was in the original lineup, but was scratched at the last minute. Joe Girardi says he may be headed to the Mets. We'll keep you posted. And now back to my sweet n' sour chicken.

The only thing I wonder about now is that if, indeed, he is headed to the Mets, what did they give up for him? I guess I'll be wondering this until it is resolved by, hopefully tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope it wasn't gotay or milledge

John Young said...

Wll a part of me hopes it wasn't (if he's headed to the Mets) but the rationalist in me knows that it was probably one of them...ugh...

Anonymous said...

heard a report from espn that the mets may have made a trade tonight