April 01, 2008

Oh, No, Pedro!!!

Well, I would have lost the under/over on when and IF Pedro was going to be hurt this season, and believe me, it was FAR WORSE having to see Pedro injured live then it was on television, as we had no one to fill us in on anything that was happening. There even were idiots in the stands who were cheering Pedro's injury, although they were yelled at by Mets' fans who again far out-numbered Marlins' fans in the stands. I have a very early flight back to Los Angeles, but tomorrow afternoon you'd better believe I'll have a LOT to say about what transpired in game 2 and thoughts about our roster and what may end up happening. Begin your prayers, Mets' fans...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could cry..

Anonymous said...

In an extra inning game on the road, WHY would you not have your closer out there in the 10th-they score you lose, nothing to save-is Wagner hurt?

adenzeno@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Wagner was interviewed after the game.. he did not mention any injury or not being ready. I don't know what Willie was thinking either..