January 30, 2007

Glavine retiring after 300?

Michael Morrissey at the NY Post, writes about Tom Glavine and how he feels entering next season:


"I think that if, knock on wood, I stay healthy and I win my 300th game, then I think it becomes really hard for me to pitch next year," said Glavine, who owns 290 career victories.

"But if I do all that and I have a good year, if, like last year, I win 15 or more games, then it's going to be hard to walk away.

"It's going to take something bad happening or something really, really good happening for me to pitch next year. But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it, I guess."

1 comment:

baseball dvds said...

I am afraid that this statement is not correct"
I think that if, knock on wood, I stay healthy and I win my 300th game, then I think it becomes really hard for me to pitch next year," said Glavine, who owns 290 career victories.
".I would appreciate if you can further elaborate this.Thank you.
baseball dvds.