February 01, 2007

Mets make their Super Bowl picks

John Delcos at Lo Hud, writes about some of the Mets players making their Super Bowl picks:


John Maine: "I’m going to have to go with the Colts, probably. I like to say that it’s going to be a defensive game but its going to end up being a blowout, I think. I’ll go with 35-14, for Peyton."

Jose Reyes: "My Super bowl prediction is going to be the Colts. I think they are going to win it."

Tom Glavine: "Well my Patriots lost, so I guess I’m going to root for the Colts. Being an athlete, I would like to see Payton Manning put the naysayers to rest and win that big game."

David Wright: "I am going to go with defense so my Super bowl prediction is the Chicago Bears. Defense wins the championships and they are going to confuse Peyton and pull out the victory."


So that makes it 3-1 Colts. David, I'm disappointed in you but I think I can manage to get over it.

No comments: