March 25, 2008

Rhetorical Questions & Musings

By Jonathan Elfenbein


Just some (rhetorical and otherwise) questions to start the season with:

1.) Why are the Mets' afraid to show Johan and Pedro to the Braves and Marlins, yet the Braves weren't afraid to show Tim Hudson to the Mets today?

2.) Exactly when did Brian Stokes impress enough people to possibly make the roster? Did I miss something? I don't think so, considering I've watched just about every spring game.

3.) Why are all Mets' catchers built the same way- and what, exactly, are they feeding them?

4.) Is it just me, or does Luis Castillo sometimes walk like he's Julio Franco's age? I'm really beginning to worry about that 4-year contract.

5.) What do you think about the Mets moving Beltran down one place in the batting order against lefties, to break up the order a bit?

Back with more tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats great guys...keep up those questins...very entertaining

baseball dvds said...

I am afraid that this statement is not correct"
Great blog! nice insights on the Mets but personally, I don't think the Mets have that strong of a rotation. Even if Pelfrey has a breakout year, there are still too many question marks in the Mets rotation.

I would love to switch links with you and I have already put ur link in my blog! just link it to.'elaborate this.Thank you.
baseball dvds.